Due to the current circumstances the set up of the website and delivery process is still something we will have to be refined, so please be patient. We aim to be able to deliver locally and as quickly as possible. We will update the website as we go along but in order to do so we need to minimise things like phone calls, messaging and emails. Therefore please stick to ordering on line.
Delivery rates will be as follows (until we have time to get other options in place such as postage / courier )
Delivery postcodes - CO4, CO6, CO7, CO3
- MINIMUM SPEND OF £30
- Flat rate of £4.50 free delivery over £65.00
- Delivery days will be Tuesday- Saturday
- If we run out of stock then we will refund you or substitute an item is we think it is of the same price and quality for you.
- We will deliver in the afternoons and into the evenings ( up to 8.30pm) depending on demand.
- We will send you a message via the website to say your order if fulfilled and on it's way to you.
- We will place your order by your front door.
- If you have ordered food we will make sure we see you so we know you have your frozen meals and or fresh produce so you can pop it in the fridge /freezer on delivery!
- We can not say when your order will arrive, we will get to your order as soon as possible but please allow 3 working days.
- Please order on-line or email email@example.com if you have any enquiries.