Our café is now open - and we are once again serving a full menu from breakfast through to afternoon tea and everything in between.
We are SO looking forward to having you all back!
During these difficult times we are having to change the way we operate please see below for the details.
- You do NOT need to book.
- Please just come along. If we are full then we will ask you to queue outside 2 metres apart.
- On arrival at the café you'll be greeted by a member of staff who will take your details (in accordance with government guidelines for track and trace)
- You will taken to your table and given a menu.
- Once you have chosen your items we ask for one person to come to the till and place the order.
- Preferred payment option is via card.
- All tables have been socially distanced so please don't move the furniture.
- We are offering our usual menu.
- Your food will be delivered to your table.
- All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!
- Seating inside the café - There is a maximum of 4 people at any table, from no more that 2 households.
- Seating outside the café - There is a maximum of 6 people per table.
We will be monitoring the operating of the Café and should we need to enforce a booking system we will but for now we are trying to be relaxed and ask for you all to be responsible for your group and maintain social distancing at all times.
Our friendly Fillpots' café staff will be on hand to clean down every table between customers and are also on hand if you have any questions at all.
We are part of the eat out to help out scheme which will be running until the end of August. This operates Monday- Wednesday only